Tanzanite Stud Earrings - The Benefits of Wearing Tanzanite Earrings and How to Choose One
Tanzanite stud earrings are part of the newest gemstone trend in the fashion industry – tanzanite jewelries. If you’re an avid collector of jewelries, you should definitely have at least one tanzanite piece.
Tanzanite is an up and coming gemstone. It has a purplish blue color and is very rare. Although it has yet to make it to the “big four” gems, it follows not far behind. Actually, it is often used to substitute for sapphire because it has a near coloring but is less expensive.
Interesting facts about tanzanite diamonds
- It is known as the new birthstone for the month of December.
- It can only be found in one place on earth, and that’s Tanzania in East Africa.
- When it was discovered, it created a hype in the jewelry world.
- It is considered a collector’s item.
- It is said to be a slow acting stone. It has some mystical benefits that only takes effect when the stone is worn for a long time.
- A faceted tanzanite stone with 122.7 carats and an 18.2 carat cat’s eye tanzanite can be found at the Smithsonian Institution.
The hidden effects of tanzanite earrings
The tanzanite diamonds are used in tanzanite earrings such as tanzanite stud earrings and drop earrings, in bracelets, in necklaces, and in rings. Wearing a tanzanite earring, ring, or other accessory with tanzanite can bring you the many mystical effects of the gemstone.
Some say that tanzanite can help ease stress, break bad habits, make positive energies out of negative ones, encourage recovery from illness, and can even help strengthen the immune system. Some say it also helps detoxify the body.
Choosing a high-quality tanzanite earring
If you want a pair of tanzanite stud earrings or any other type of tanzanite jewelry, make sure you choose well.
- Choose a deep rich blue color with shades of violet. The most vibrant color grade is AAA.
- Check the clarity. Consider whether there are inclusions. Inclusions may affect the durability of the stone.
- Decide on the cut and the size of stone that you want.
This is the newest jewelry trend, so don’t miss out. Tanzanite stud earrings and other tanzanite jewelries will complete your jewelry collection.
Filed under Stud Earrings